1. Power supply: +3.3V~+5V;
2. Signal output: linear analog signal (the output range needs to be adjusted according to the probe model, signal amount, and range of the signal board parameters, and due to the difference of the probe, a single device needs to use calibration gas and acquisition application software to correct the linear slope);
3. Reference voltage: +2.5V, accuracy 1%, externally output by the signal board, which can be used to collect the external Vref voltage of the microcontroller to improve sampling accuracy;
4. Power-on control: effective at high level (>2V), mainly used for range overload protection, and interval collection applications that need to save energy (such as battery power supply). After power-on again, stabilization time is required (5~10 Minutes) before collecting data!
5. Sensor probe: suitable for three-electrode sensors of other manufacturers such as NH3 3E 100, NH3 3E 500, NH3 3E 1000, 4PH-Fast, PH3 3E 5 LT, 4HN, etc. Please read the introduction of each probe in the shop in detail, and for the first time When connecting the probe, it takes 5~10 minutes to stabilize!
1. Provide supporting probe service;
2. Support customized services (analog output, digital output, wireless acquisition, touch screen acquisition, host computer monitoring, etc.);
3. Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;