CO, SO2, H2S, PH3, HCN, NH3, H2, VOC sensor signal processing and conditioning board, customer service team, which has been engaged in related development experience for a long time, will provide perfect after-sale technical services.
- Power supply: +9V~25V;
- Signal output: linear analog signal (the output can be adjusted, suggestion: 0~4.5V, and due to the difference of the probe, a single device needs to use calibration gas and acquisition application software to correct the linear slope);
- Power-off control: low-level effective (<0.5V), mainly used for range overload protection, and interval collection applications that need to save energy (such as battery power supply). After the power is turned on again, a stable time is required (5~ 10 minutes) before collecting data!
- Sensor probe: Suitable for CO, SO2, H2S, PH3, HCN, NH3, H2, VOC three-electrode sensors of 3 and 4 series (not applicable to 7 series). Read the introduction of each probe in the shop in detail, and the first It takes 5~10 minutes to stabilize when the probe is connected for the second time!
- Provide supporting probe service;
- Support customized services (analog output, digital output, wireless acquisition, touch screen acquisition, host computer monitoring, etc.);
- Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;