Hydrogen electrochemical sensors ME3-H2 Work according to the principles of electrochemistry, electrochemical oxidation process utilizing test gas in the electrolytic cell working electrode potential is proportional to the current and concentration of the test gas produced by the electrochemical reaction and follow Faraday\’s law, by measuring the current size on It can be measured to determine the concentration of the gas.
The main technical parameters:
Measuring range 0-1000ppm
Maximum overload 2000ppm
Expected life Air 2Year
Output signal 0.020 0.005uA / ppm
Temperature range -20-50
Pressure range Standard atmospheric pressure 10%
Response time (T90) <90Second
Relative humidity range Fifteen%-90% RH
Maximum Zero Drift (20-40) -20ppmEquivalent
Long-term drift of the output signal <2%Signal loss/Month
Recommended Load Resistance 10
Bias No preference
Output Linearity Linear
1) Free Shipping worldwide, order over USD100, we will use DHL, FedEx, UPS alike Free Fastest Shipping.
2) FULL REFUND for item not working or lost in mail! No Questions Asked Policy.
3) Please visit Winsensors Website Homepage for FULL Products List with Specification links.
4) High Accuracy, sensors with module were calibrated in factory, no additional work needed after purchase
5) High Sensitivity, sensor features short first time warm up timing and quick response to test environment
6) USB products CE Certified, sensors RoHS Certification Passed, Anti-Explosion and Coal Mining Safety Certification passed.
7) 24 X 7 Supports, Full Technical Support Before and After Purchase! Please visit our website Support section for more QNAs.
8) We offer customized Sensor, Detector, Reader, Monitor, Control Module Design and Manufacture Service with No Minimum Order required, Please Contact us ([email protected]) if any questions on products or service