Nitric oxide, ethylene oxide, hydrogen chloride gas sensor signal processing, conditioning board, long customer service team from the relevant development experience to provide comprehensive after-sales technical services, and other supporting the purchase of sensor probes, to help customers quickly apply!
1. Power supply: +9V~25V;
2. Signal output: linear analog signal (the output can be adjusted, suggestion: 0~4.5V, and due to the difference of the probe, a single device needs to use calibration gas and acquisition application software to correct the linear slope);
3. Power-off control: low-level effective (<0.5V), mainly used for range overload protection, and interval collection applications that need to save energy (such as battery power supply). After the power is turned on again, a stable time is required (5~ 10 minutes) before collecting data!
4. Sensor probe: suitable for 3 series and 4 series three-electrode sensors, read the introduction of each probe in the shop in detail, and when the probe is connected for the first time, it takes 2-4 hours to stabilize!
1. Provide supporting probe service;
2. Support customized services (analog output, digital output, wireless acquisition, touch screen acquisition, host computer monitoring, etc.);
3. Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;