Carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide gas sensor signal processing and conditioning boards are provided by a team with long-term experience in related development to provide comprehensive after-sales technical services. In addition, a matching sensor probe can be purchased to assist customers in rapid application!
- Power supply: +9V~25V;
- Signal output: linear analog signal (the output can be adjusted, suggestion: 0~4.5V, and due to the difference of the probe, a single device needs to use calibration gas and acquisition application software to correct the linear slope);
- Power-off control: low-level effective (<0.5V), mainly used for range overload protection, and interval collection applications that need to save energy (such as battery power supply). After the power is turned on again, a stable time is required (5~ 10 minutes) before you can collect data!
- Sensor probe: Suitable for 3 series and 4 series three-electrode sensors. Read the introduction of each probe in the shop in detail, and when the probe is connected for the first time, it takes 5-10 minutes to stabilize!
- Provide supporting probe service;
- Support customized services; (analog output, digital output, wireless acquisition, touch screen acquisition, host computer monitoring, etc.)
- Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;