Oxygen sensor signal processing and conditioning boards are provided by a team with long-term experience in related development to provide comprehensive after-sales technical services. In addition, sensor probes can be purchased to help customers quickly apply!
- Power supply: +18V~+24V;
- Power output: isolated +5V, 2% accuracy;
- Signal output: Under the condition of 20.9% oxygen concentration, output a voltage signal of about 2.0V (theoretical value, in practice, it needs to be corrected by the slope of the acquisition software according to the individual difference of the oxygen probe);
- Oxygen probe: suitable for 4OXV, O2-A2, GS+4OX, etc., read the oxygen probe introduction in the shop in detail, and when the probe is connected for the first time, it takes 5-10 minutes to stabilize;
- Provide supporting probe service;
- Support customized services (analog output, digital output, wireless acquisition, touch screen acquisition, host computer monitoring, etc.)
- Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;