- Power supply: +3.3V~+5V;
- Signal output: Under the condition of 20.9% oxygen concentration, output a voltage signal of about 2.0V (theoretical value, in practice, it needs to be corrected by the slope of the acquisition software according to the difference of the probe);
- Reference voltage: +2.5V, accuracy 1%, externally output by the signal board, which can be used to collect the external Vref voltage of the microcontroller to improve the sampling accuracy;
- Power-on control: effective at high level (>2V), mainly used for interval collection applications that need to save energy (such as battery power), and when the probe remains online, it does not need to be stable after power-on again Time, data can be collected directly!
- Oxygen probe: suitable for 4OXV, O2-A2, GS+4OX, etc., read the probe introduction in the shop carefully, and when the probe is connected for the first time, it takes 5-10 minutes to stabilize!
- Provide supporting probe service;
- Support customized services
- Schematic diagrams, PCB, source code services are not provided for direct-sale products in stores;